Gulmohar City Project

About Gulmohar City Project

Project Status: Open Residential
Gulmohar City jaipur development authority plots

Gulmohar City is a grand Residential township project near the SEZ on Ajmer road and is being developed looking at the population of 10,000,00 new residents by 2017.
It had small plots starting 100 sq. yds. Which fits in the budget of new home aspirants . Most of the people working in the companies in the Sez will represent the strong middle class and hence our affordable plots will be high in demand.

Overview :
  • Gulmohar City is a grand Residential township project near the SEZ on Ajmer road
  • Location :
  • Near the SEZ on Ajmer road
  • EMI :
  •  
  • Plot Sizes :
  • 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 Square Yards.
  • Easy installment plan on affordable rate.
  • Registry can be done after paying 25% cost and remaining 75% on PDC.
  • Pollution free environment.
  • The last but not least that customers need not to worry about security of their land up to any time .
  • We being just not only speak but convert our words to truth.
  • Land will be developed with the increased number of booking which will include following:
  • a. Boundary of colony.
  • b. Main entrance gate of colony.
  • c. Concreate roads and sub-roads.
  • d. Street light poles on main road.
  • e. marking of individual plots.
  • f. Security arrangement till colony is handed over.
  • g. Provision of electricity and water.
  • H. Development of parks andplantation with greenery.
  • Nearby Locations

  • Just 2 km away from national highway (NH 8) with proper connectivity from main highway.
  • Very near to Kishangarh International Airport.
  • Very near to BITS, Central University and other important upcoming projects.
  • Layout Plan

    Gulmohar City Layout plot in jaipur ajmer highway
    Rajasthans Group